PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 DAYS BEFORE SHIPPING
The Gravity Well Water Filter system provides 1000-3000 gallons of filter water depending of the filter media you choose. The filters are very effective and removing pathogens from water and the system has removable and washable water element, high impact dispenser spout, locking lids with gaskets, stack-able and easy to transport in compact design.
Gravity Well is the only system that can be used as gravity or pressure assisted for fast water production.
Features: up to 4 gallons per hour output, ceramic silver .2 micron water elements, Ceramic Candle Element with Active Carbon, removes protozoa, bacteria, giardia, rust, sand, and all the bad stuff in water that can make you sick down to 99.99% efficiency. Includes para-cord handle that can be removed and used for emergency cordage.
Use to produce drinking and cooking water in emergency situations.
UW Madison Water Testing Data: Removal Capabilities
- 100% Giardia Lamblia
- 100% Cyclospora
- 100% removal of live Cryptosporidium (WRc Standard)
- 100% removal of Cryptosporidium
- 100% removal of E. Coli, Vibrio Cholerae
- 99.999% removal of Salmonella Typhil,Shigella Dysenteria, Kiebsiella Terrigena
- 99% Arsenic 5 and 99% Arsenic 3
- 99% Hydrogen Sulfide
- 95% Chlorine and Chloramines
- 99% Taste
- 99% Odor
- 98% Aluminum
- 96% Iron
- 98% Lead
- 90% Pesticides
- 85% Herbicides
- 85% Insecticides
- 90% Rodenticides
- 85% Phenols
- 85% MTBE
- 85% Perchlorate
- 80% Trihalomethanes
- 95% Poly Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- 99.999% of particles larger than 0.5 micron
- 99.999 Anthrax
- 99.7% of particles larger than 0.3 micron (Staffordshire University Labs)
- 98% of particles larger than 0.2 micron (Staffordshire University Labs)
*Water dispenser can vary depending on availability.
Other Gravity Well Systems