Emergency Thermal Tent is made of the same Mylar material as our emergency blanket but is formed into a tube tent to prevent heat loss even more efficiently.This compact tube tent provides warmth (retains and reflects up to 90 of body heat), a waterproof and windproof shelter barrier, and a covering to help reduce shock when someone is injured. Emergency Thermal Tent is to be used as emergency shelter. Also great for camping, hiking, and surviving the cold outdoors.
Emergency Shelter Tent Mylar
- Provides compact emergency protection in all weather conditions.
- Made of durable insulating mylar material designed by NASA for space exploration
- Retains/reflects back 90% of body heat. – Reusable, waterproof and windproof.
- Perfect for camping trips and sporting events
- Accommodates 2 Adults – 8′ x 3′