50 BMG Gravity Feed Rocket Stoves and Emergency Heaters
If and when power goes out, are you prepared to heat and cook by alternative methods?
The 50 BMG Gravity Feed Rocket Stove Heater is light enough to transport with the built in carry handle, and yet made from heavy duty 7 gauge steel thickness. This stove can cook while tailgating, camping, cabins, hunting, fishing or even ice fishing. The heat output of this rocket stove can easily cook for a large family or group and easily pack up and take with you. Recent disasters from hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, and power outages have shown us supplies become in short supply quickly. When disaster strikes and you are left without a way to keep your family warm and cook for your family you are putting your family at risk.
Built to last your lifetime and your children’s. This stove is heavy duty. Can easily convert from a cooking stove to an emergency tent heater with proper venting and piping. Can be used to heat a tent or small space.
- Burn Chamber Heavy Wall 10 gauge steel.
- 6″ stoves accommodate larger amounts of fuel, flow and handle heat better.
- This handy survival rocket stove heater is built to last a lifetime.
- Handles heat better and ash tray also operates as an air damper to control burn rate.
- Larger fuel chamber means longer burn/cook times.
- Ergonomic center handle is designed to aid in balanced transportation and handling of a cool stove.
- Great for sportsmen, campers, survivalists, preppers!
- These produce little to no smoke with dry wood fuel.
- The cooking temp is controlled by increasing or decreasing the amount of fuel used and air control.
- Using dry sticks/twigs, scrap lumber, you have all the fuel you need to operate your rocket stove.
- About anything you can cook on your kitchen stove top, you can cook on a rocket stove!
Venting requirements: Use 4 inch wood or stainless vent piping.
Caution! Use care when using in a tent. A well ventilated area is necessary. Depending on tent material a fire proof hearth may be necessary.
This is not an indoor approved wood stove. Use at your own risk. Does not include venting: